WHO WE ARE
To provide high quality and affordable solutions, and always stand for the conservative values we believe in. We will deliver value, transparency, and best-in-class customer service, while adhering to our unwavering core values. We will help protect our client’s life, health and property and stand with them to protect liberty and our Great Nation!
Our Vision & Values
At America First Health Programs we are all about protecting both Life and Liberty. The heart of America First Health Program’s mission is to make our members and their families more resilient.
"All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had. The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all."
– Acts 4:32-33
Joppa Health Share is a nonprofit health care sharing ministry.
To guide our faith community to share what they have to bless those in need.
A world where health care is provided as an expression of God’s love. Open to everyone and free from worry.
Joppa Health Share, a 501(c)(3), is not insurance and Joppa Health Share is not an insurance company, but a religious health care sharing ministry.
Our Members Shared
Religious and Ethical Beliefs
As a Joppa Member, you’ll feel confident that you’re sharing health care costs with a community that shares in your faith:
1. We believe it is our right to make our own decisions regarding health care, in consultation with physicians, family and/or other valued advisors, free from government dictates, restraints and oversight.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to teach, correct, and train us to live.
– 2 Timothy 3:16-17
3. We believe our actions must be in accordance to biblical teachings.
4. We believe it is our spiritual duty to God and our ethical duty to others to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid foods, behaviors or habits that produce sickness or disease to ourselves or others.
– 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
5. We believe it is our biblical and ethical obligation to assist others with medical needs according to our available resources and opportunity. – Galatians 6:2